Understanding the market landscape is one of the most important prerequisites in strategic decision-making. The key to outperforming competitors lies in a better understanding of key growth areas, market trends and risks.
Developing a successful business strategy requires a comprehensive understanding of target markets, customers, the competitive landscape, and a business’s value proposition.
We integrate practical industry experience and strategy expertise with market research to assist our clients in identifying optimal market entry strategies.
Our experts have strong experience in designing winning market entry strategies by effectively capturing the needs and preferences of the customers. We can identify key parameters for a range of business strategy models, based on both survey and historical data.
Seabridge provides rigorous market studies to help support market entry strategy development by providing valuable insights on:
- Industry analysis – the present state and future prospects
- Market segments, size and growth potential
- Target market analysis
- Competiton analysis
- Customer segmentation analysis
- Demand driver dynamics and their implications
- Competitive landscape – customers, competitors, suppliers
- Service and product differentiation
- Selecting a new business model for market entry
- Industry regulation and taxation
- Analysis of market entry options, such as greenfield projects, acquisitions, joint ventures or partnerships with Turkish players
- Estimates on investments and returns
Development of detailed implementation plans based on selected options