- Logistics and Supply Chain Consultancy Services
- Port and Terminal Management Consultancy Services
- Market Study – Market Entry Strategy
- Sales and Marketing Effectiveness
Logistics Services & Supply Chain Management
Seabridge International LLC is performing 3PL/4PL Logistics services for targeted clients, including but not limited to Logistics and Supply Chain Consultancy Services, Port and Terminal Management Consultancy Services
Market Study – Market Entry Strategy
Understanding the market landscape is one of the most important prerequisites in strategic decision-making. The key to outperforming competitors lies in a better understanding of key growth areas, market trends and risks.
Developing a successful business strategy requires a comprehensive understanding of target markets, customers, the competitive landscape, and a business’s value proposition.
We integrate practical industry experience and strategy expertise with market research to assist our clients in identifying optimal market entry strategies.
Our experts have strong experience in designing winning market entry strategies by effectively capturing the needs and preferences of the customers. We can identify key parameters for a range of business strategy models, based on both survey and historical data.
Seabridge provides rigorous market studies to help support market entry strategy development by providing valuable insights on:
- Industry analysis – the present state and future prospects
- Market segments, size and growth potential
- Target market analysis
- Competiton analysis
- Customer segmentation analysis
- Demand driver dynamics and their implications
- Competitive landscape – customers, competitors, suppliers
- Service and product differentiation
- Selecting a new business model for market entry
- Industry regulation and taxation
- Analysis of market entry options, such as greenfield projects, acquisitions, joint ventures or partnerships with Turkish players
- Estimates on investments and returns
Development of detailed implementation plans based on selected options
Sales and Marketing Effectiveness
As a consequence of increasing competition and evolving customer demands, most companies are experiencing increased pressure to optimize their marketing and sales strategies. Many traditional approaches to marketing and sales functions do not necessarily apply to current market complexity.
How we can support you
Developing a successful marketing and sales strategy involves having a comprehensive understanding of the business, its market and its customers. We have many years of practical experience with preparing marketing and sales strategies. We can carry out a review of your marketing and sales strategies, capabilities and activities, and propose a more optimized marketing and sales model.
The work we do with clients include:
- Carrying out market screening and estimating market potential,
- Developing branding strategies,
- Reviewing the company’s product portfolio to ensure optimal product positioning to maximize revenue potential,
- Conduct market/customer surveys and focus groups and analyse the findings. This work includes evaluating channel effectiveness and the likely impact on customer satisfaction and buying criteria including competitor analysis,
- Defining target segments and target groups,
- Designing segmentation models to create manageable groups of customers, identifying for each key attributes, needs and wants,
- Conducting competitive analysis,
- Analyzing and reviewing pricing models and selecting optimal strategies to increase revenue and profitability,
- Preparing an implementation plan (“Got-To-Market” plan), including timing and responsibilities,
- Defining marketing investment needs and benefits,
- Maximizing the effectiveness of marketing investments,
- Aligning product strategies with channel strategies,
- Creating strategies to identify the right mix of channels and the best approach to take to ensure the successful launch of a product or service,
- Creating a more capable salesforce,
- Establishing consistent and repeatable sales processes,
- Analyzing the cost of operating each channel to market and the approach to pricing the products or services distributed through each one, in order to align the costs of operating a channel to market with pricing yield,
- Defining, setting up and running performance measurement systems for salesforce.
719 Sawdust Rd, Suite 105
The Woodlands, TX 77380